Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Deco Curio website (hereafter referred to as “Site”). By continuing to browse and use our Site and by placing your order you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
Please read through the following carefully before placing your order.
Any personal information provided by you is confidential and will not be passed onto third parties, any other companies or organisations.
The term “Deco Curio” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is Flat 5, 26/F Comweb Plaza, 12 Cheung Yue Street, Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong
We periodically make amendments to these terms and to the information contained in our website, so we advise you to check back often
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our Site.
TERMS OF SALE
Acceptance of your order
Once an order is placed you will receive a confirmation acknowledging your details. This email will only be an acknowledgement of and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between you and Deco Curio is confirmed once you receive an email with your delivery details. We reserve the right not to accept your order if the item is out of stock, or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to location and subject to delays. Please see our Delivery policy for more information.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, your order will be treated as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the products, you will receive a full refund
If the items you have ordered are out of stock or have detail or description errors, we will try to contact you at the email address or telephone number provided. If we cannot contact you in regards to out of stock items, we shall treat your order as cancelled and issue you a full refund.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 5 working days subject to credit clearance and address verification. Please see Delivery page for more details.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal, Bank Transfer, PayMe by HSBC and FPS.
All credit card holders are subject to verification and authorisation by the card issuer. If payment is not authorised, we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of your items.
By submitting an order to us through our Site, you represent and warrant that the payment details you provided on your order are valid and correct and when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be taken in full. Payment is only debited in full at the time of dispatch.
We may offer promotional discount codes from time to time which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Site.
Condition of Items
It is accepted that most of the works offered are antique and vintage items and as such are not new unless stated.
Return of Items
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we can offer a full refund within 7 days. Please note that you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item. Please see our Returns page for further information.
- The contents and pages of the Site is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Deco Curio nor any third parties may provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Hong Kong SAR.